ClayTargetGO! consists of two portals:
The Team Management System (TMS) which allows coaches to control their rosters and manage their teams, and the Athlete Management System (AMS) in which Athletes/Parent register for the League and track their scores.
Team Management System (TMS)
After confirming their team’s participation in the League, the Head Coach of the team will be assigned primary access to the Team Management System in ClayTargetGo!.
The Team Management System includes:
- Activity Dashboard – instantly review critical team status, action items, and important messages from the League.
- Team Profile – school and coach contact information, billing information, conference designation, registration user names and passwords, and more.
- Team Roster – add, edit, and download all information about your team members.
- Submit Scores – submit weekly scores for each athlete.
- Team Scoring Report – review scores and statistics on each athlete or the team.
- Tournament Registration – activated prior to tournaments to manage student athlete registration and roster.
- Access Special Team Offers – advertisements from select League providers offer special purchase incentives for teams.
The Head Coach will invite other coaches via email to gain access to TMS and allow certain privileges to access information.
Only a Head Coach or school administrator can authorize a change of the Head Coach. This must be coordinated through the League.
The League has strict rules and regulations regarding disclosure of athlete information, including but not limited to names, phone numbers, email addresses, house addresses or any other information allowing a third party to identify or contact any League participant or parent. Coaches, assistants, staff or any other personnel with access to Contact Information may not copy, distribute, sell, share, or make available in any manner, to any other person, entity, or third-party. In the event of unauthorized disclosure of any Contact Information the individual(s) responsible shall be deemed in violation of this privacy rule and the League may resort to any remedy available to it, through its internal Bylaws or at law.
Athlete Management System (AMS)
When students are invited via email to register with the team, the student is provided access to setup their profile in the Athlete Management System in ClayTargetGo!.
The Athlete Management System includes:
- Activity Dashboard – instantly review critical team status, action items, and important messages from the League and the team.
- Registration – registration and payment confirmation.
- Athlete Profile – contact information, medical concern, and access information.
- Shooter Performance Tracker – review scores and statistics.
- Access Special Offers – advertisements from select League providers offer special purchase incentives for athletes.